Why Use iCard In Your School/Club?
iCard makes time for School Principals/Secretaries & Club Chairpersons/traesurers by negating the use of cash throughout the system. It frees up time to concentrate on core school/club activities. No more time wasted on searching for cash.
What Is It?
- iCard replaces cash and the need to give cash to Teachers to buy art & craft and classroom based resources.
- iCard gives Teachers the freedom to shop in any retailer and online and allows them the freedom to get the very best value for the School.
- iCard is fully controlled by the iCard Portal where the Principal/Secretary/Treasurer can put funds onto each iCard and also take funds back from each iCard.
- It is a very safe transparent method of dealing with Teacher expenses and removes cash from the equation.
- In my school I have an iCard for the Secretary and the Caretaker also so that they can buy office equipment and caretaking equipment wherever they need to source it.
- The school is not restricted to any one office supply shop.
- The iCard is not a credit card and does not work in the ATM, we want to avoid cash.
- iCard is an affordable system for all schools no matter the size.
- It negates the need to use cash and avoids all bank charges for use of cash.
- It creates time for Principals and School Secretaries as they are no longer dealing with cash.
- The iCard Portal tracks all spending on all iCards and is available for the BoM to track spending.
- Daily, weekly/ monthly print out are available for all iCards easily at the touch of a button.
- If you are familiar with online banking systems then you will be able to use this system.
It is designed by principals for principals.